Youtube.com/activate - pair your device youtube.com/start
Enjoy more advanced features of YouTube by taking its paid subscription plan. You can go to tv.youtube.com/start to subscribe to the YouTube streaming service on your devices.
YouTube is a popular and widely used website that is used for streaming and sharing videos. Millions of people from different parts of the world use it for entertainment purposes. On YouTube streaming service, one can stream all types of content, including movies, TV shows, music videos, tutorials, educational videos, and product reviews.
Steps Included for Creating a YouTube User Account
To get started with the task of creating a YouTube user account via youtube.com/start, make sure to follow all the instructions mentioned here:
- Navigate to any web browser on your device and then enter tv.youtube.com/start in the address bar.
- And when you get to the next page, look for the “Sign Up” link and click on it.
- After this, click on the email address and password field to mention them in the provided space.
- And after entering the email address and password, re-enter the password and provide a username for your YouTube account.
- And now, you will have to select the location where you live and then type in your postal code in the appropriate space.
- Select your gender and then provide your birth date to proceed.
- Move to the “Word Verification” section and enter the characters that you see in the colored box.
- And when you are done following all the steps, click on “Create My Account,” after which you will be able to sign in to your account.
How to Download and Install YouTube on Any Device?
Here’s how one can easily download and install the YouTube app on any of their devices:
- Firstly, you will need to navigate to the Google Play Store app on your Android device. And launch the App Store on an iPhone.
- Search for the YouTube app using the search icon given at the top.
- And lastly, choose the option labeled as “Install.” And that’s all you will need to do to install the YouTube app on your Android or iOS devices.
Activation of the YouTube Service on Android and iOS Devices
For activating YouTube on any Android or iOS devices, please take a look at the below-mentioned steps:
- You can start the activation process by launching the YouTube app on your device.
- And now, select the “Sign In” option and enter your login credentials.
- After entering the username and password, go to the “Ok” option, and then you can start streaming videos on your devices.
YouTube Activation on a Smart TV
One needs to follow the below-mentioned steps to activate the YouTube streaming service on a smart TV:
- First of all, jump to YouTube’s settings section on your smart TV.
- Sign in to your user account with the help of your password and username. And now, you will be able to see an 8-digit activation code on your TV screen.
- Go to youtube.com/activate on your Smartphone or computer system.
- On the next screen, enter your Google account credentials and then enter the 8-digit activation code in the provided space.
- And finally, jump to the “Allow Access” option, after which you can start streaming the videos on your smart TV.
YouTube Activation Instructions for Xbox or PlayStation Console
To activate the YouTube streaming service on an Xbox or PlayStation console, please go through the given steps:
- Firstly, open the YouTube app on your Xbox or PlayStation console. And if you don’t have one, install it from the store.
- Now, use your username and password and sign in to your YouTube account and then move towards the Settings section.
- Next, you will need to press the “X” button on your console after which, you will receive an activation code on your screen.
- Go to youtube.com/activate on your mobile device or computer system.
- On the next screen, type the activation code and then select the “Next” option.
- After this, there will be an “Allow Access” option on your screen. Click on it and start streaming the content on your device.
How to pair YouTube to smart TV?
Mentioned below are the instructions following which one can pair YouTube to their smart TV:
- Launch the YouTube app and then go to the Settings menu on your smart TV.
- On the Settings screen, search for the option of “Pair Devices” and click on it.
- And now, you will see a code appearing on your TV screen. Launch any web browser on your computer or mobile device to get to youtube.com/pair.
- Type the code in the appropriate text field, and then click on the “Allow Access” option.